Basic Pizza Dough
- Cook pasta according to packet instuction, drain pasta into a strainer, reserving pasta water for later use. Set aside.
- Heat pan with olive oil on medium heat, when pan is slightly smoking add cherry tomato, garlic, spring onion and chili, cook for 2 - 3 mins.
- Reduce heat to medium low pour in Anchor Whipping Cream and cooked pasta, cook for 2 - 3 mins until sauce slightly thickened, stirring it to avoid cream from burning.
- Add in Anchor butter and basil, taste and season sauce accordingly. Adjust sauce with pasta water if it's too thick.
- Divide into 4 plates, generously sprinkle Perfect Italiano Parmesan on top and serve. Enjoy!
TIPS : You can replace Anchor Whipping Cream with Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream too!