250g packet of plain sweet biscuits
½ cup desiccated coconut
½ cup chopped walnuts
2 tablespoons cocoa
150g dark chocolate, chopped
100g Anchor Butter Salted or Unsalted
295g (approximately ¾ cup) sweetened condensed milk
200g dark chocolate, chopped
50g Anchor Butter Salted or Unsalted
- Line a 24cm x 30cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk over a low heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture has melted. Set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the biscuits into a plastic bag. Use the end of a rolling pin to carefully crush the biscuits. Place the broken biscuits in a large bowl and add the coconut, walnuts and cocoa.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients, and mix well until everything has combined.
- Press firmly into the prepared tin with the back of a wooden spoon, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- To make the chocolate topping, place the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir regularly for 5-8 minutes or until the chocolate and butter have melted and combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the slice and refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely set.
- Cut the slice into squares and serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.