ANCHOR PROTEIN+ INFLUENCER TOM WALSH COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the “Anchor Protein+ Influencer Tom Walsh Promotion” (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Anchor (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 10:00am on 21 November 2017 and closes at 5:00pm on 28 November 2017 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion you must:
a. have either an Instagram account or a Facebook account;
b. be over 18 years old; and
c. be a New Zealand resident.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. You may enter as many times as you like.
7. The Promoter may access any data posted by an entrant in response to either the Promotion post on the @Tomwalsh InstagramTM page (“Instagram Promotion Post”), or the Promotion post on the @Tomwalsh FacebookTM page (“Facebook Promotion Post”), including any photos and or videos and may share such data through any Fonterra channel for the purposes of advertising the Promotion.
8. One (1) prize winner will be drawn.
9. The winner will receive the following:
a. One (1) $40.00 Anchor Protein+ range voucher; and
b. One (1) $200.00 Nike voucher.
How to enter
10. To enter, you must either,
a. in response to the Instagram Promotion Post;
i. post a photo that conveys your own ‘life takes strength’ moment;
ii. include the hashtag #AnchorGoStrong in your post; and
iii. tag @Tomwalsh in your post; or
b. in response to the Facebook Promotion Post;
i. post a photo in the comments section of the Facebook Promotion Post that conveys your own ‘life takes strength’ moment.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the relevant Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
13. The prize will be drawn based on merit at the sole discretion of the Promoter at 12:00pm on 29 November 2017 and the winner will be notified by either private InstagramTM message or private Facebook™ Messenger message where applicable. If the winner has not responded within 5 days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
17. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
18. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
21. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
25. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
26. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact email@example.com.