#CafeKickstart Terms & Conditions
Anchor Café Kickstart Free Coffee Facebook and Instagram Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor café Kickstart Free Coffee competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 7.00am on Wednesday 17 June 2020 and closes 12pm Sunday 19 June 2020 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion you must:
a. have a public Facebook or Instagram account,
b. be 18 or over, and be a New Zealand resident.
5. Employees (and their immediate families and Businesses) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
6. To enter, post to your Facebook and/or Instagram page, a photo that shows what you love about your local cafe, tag the Local Café and @AnchorNZ (Facebook) or @AnchorNewZealand (Instagram) and use the hashtag #CafeKickStart in the post (Note: you need to do both in order to qualify for entry). Instagram stories will also be accepted as long as both Anchor is tagged and the #CafeKickstart is used.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. There are 25 prizes to be drawn based on merit (see below for further information). The winners will receive a month of free coffee valued at $100RRP in the form of a credit at the Local Café tagged in the entry. The prize is to be redeemed at the winning tagged café only.
Draw and winner notification
9. The 25 winners will be drawn by Wednesday 22nd July 2020, based on merit; in particular, the winner’s post’s quality and its alignment with the Café Kickstart campaign at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The winners will be notified via private message on Facebook Messenger or Instagram, within a reasonable period following the draw. The name and location of the winner’s Local Café will be requested and the Local Café contacted.
10. If the winner has not responded within five days, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another major prize winner, and so on until a major prize winner is contacted and accepts the prize.
11. Subject to the eligibility criteria above, each Prize will be awarded to the Local Café named in the relevant entry to the Promotion.
12. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook or Instagram or any party other than the Promoter.
13. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the post on Facebook or Instagram, as applicable, and not at the time of transmission by you.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
17. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
18. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
21. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
22. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
25. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
26. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter, and entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may reproduce and use entry content as it sees fit, including to host, store, reproduce, licence, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, and/or distribute such content. By entering the Promotion, entrants represent and warrant that at the time of entry, they own all rights to the content submitted in their entry, and that the content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party.
29. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information, the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion, to enable the Promoter and its related entities to contact you regarding future offers, promotions and products, and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at Justin.Willetts@fonterra.com