Anchor Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the @anchorgostrong user-generated Instagram content competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through the @anchorgostrong Instagram account (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences on the first day of every month and closes on the last day of every month (“Promotional Period”), and will repeat until it is withdrawn by the Promoter. Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To enter the competition, you must share an image and/or video on Instagram during a Promotional Period and use the hashtag #AnchorGoStrong or tag @anchorgostrong on the post.
5. To enter this competition your Instagram account must be public.
6. You may enter as many times as you like.
7. By entering the Promotion you will have the chance to win 1 x $50 New World Gift Card.
8. The winner will receive 1 x $50 New World Gift Card.
10. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
11. Each prize will be selected at the sole discretion of the Promoter, based on the post’s quality and its alignment with the Anchor brand. The winners will be notified by Instagram via comment on their winning Instagram photo/video. The winner is expected to make contact with the Promoter to arrange delivery of the prize. If the winner has not responded within five days another draw will take place the next business day under the same terms as the original draw.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prizes will be awarded to the person controlling the Instagram account which posts the winning photo/video.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
15. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
16. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
17. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
20. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
21. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
23. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
24. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
25. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information, the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at Siobahn.email@example.com.