World Milk Day Terms and Conditions – Facebook
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the World Milk Day Facebook competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 8.00am on May 28, 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on June 1, 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be residents of New Zealand.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the public competition.
6. You may enter as many times as you wish.
7. One (1) prize winner will be drawn.
8. The winner will receive vouchers for a year’s supply of Anchor milk (being vouchers for up to a maximum of 312 litres of any of the following products: Anchor Blue Milk, Anchor Lite Milk, Anchor Trim Milk). The vouchers will be redeemable at any Countdown, New World or Pak‘nSave store.
How to enter
9. To enter, you must comment, naming or tagging a friend who loves milk, in response to the post indicated as being the post relating to the Promotion (“Relevant Post”) on the Anchor Facebook page, during the Promotional Period.
11. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt in to the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
12. If you submit an image which shows other people you must have confirmed with those people that they also give their permission for the image to be submitted and published by the Promoter. If you submit an image which shows other people under the age of 18, you must have confirmed with the parent(s) or guardian(s) of those people that they give their permission for the image to be submitted and published by the Promoter.
13. By submitting an image, you agree the Promoter shall have the right to store electronically any images sent in by entrants to the Promotion and the right to use the images free of charge for any business purpose in any media whatsoever.
Draw and Winner Notification
14. The prize will be drawn at random on June 4, 2018 and the winner will be notified via direct message on Facebook. If the winner has not responded within seven days another draw will take place at the Fonterra Centre, 109 Fanshawe Street, Auckland on June 12, 2018.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize will be awarded to the registered owner of the Facebook account that the entry is submitted through.
17. The prize will be couriered to the address nominated by the relevant winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
19. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
20. Subject to clause 14, if the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
21. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to the Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
24. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
26. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
27. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper
conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
28. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
29. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
30. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
31. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please email email@example.com.