Anchor Protein+ Vending Machine
1. These terms relate to the Anchor “Free Protein+ ready to drink sample” promotion (the Promotion). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (Promoter).
3. The Promotion starts on 17th of September 2018 and finishes at midday on the 30th of September 2018 (the Promotion Period).
PROTEIN+ BEVERAGE DETAILS
4. Up to 3600 375ml Anchor Protein+ ready to drink flavoured milk beverages (Protein+ Beverages) will be given away as a part of the Promotion.
5. There are three flavours of Protein+ Beverages: Chocolate, Vanilla and Mixed Berry.
6. Users cannot select what flavour sample they receive, this will be a random selection decided by the game.
7. The daily limit is 200 samples per day. Once this limit has been met the game will turn off until 7am the following day.
HOW TO PLAY AND ELIGIBILTY
8. To receive a Protein+ Beverage as part of the Promotion you must play the game on the screen; this involves trying to repeat the pattern of the bottles as they appear, repeating three bottles in round 1, then 5 bottles in round 2. Finally, in Round 3 you must register through the form with your name, address and email. If you fail twice at any stage you will be taken directly to the form and are able to fill in your details and still receive a Protein+.
9. To register for the Promotion you must be a New Zealand resident.
10. To register you must provide your full name, a verifiable email address and agree to the Promotion’s terms and conditions.
11. Once registered you will receive a free sample
12. Only one sample will be issued per email address.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. Samples are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
15. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become are your responsibility, including purchasing mobile data for your device and transport to activation.
16. The Promoter may refuse a sample to individual who tampers with the registration process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or the Protein+ Beverages.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact email@example.com