We don’t have a website for your country yet. Would you like to continue on Anchor New Zealand?
150g of ready rolled short crust pastry
3 medium free range eggs
100mL a2 Milk™
3 cherry tomatoes
6 hole muffin tray
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
2. Unroll the pastry and cut out 6 circles 11cm wide.
3. Line the muffin tray with the pastry discs making sure there are no holes.
4. Bake blind for 8 minutes then remove from the oven to cool. Whilst the pastry is cooling, whisk together eggs and a2 Milk™ to form a smooth mixture.
5. Fill each case to approximately 1/2 cm from the top with the filling mixture.
6. Cut the tomatoes in half and drop a half into each quiche.
7. Chop the ham into small pieces and distribute evenly between the quiches.
8. Shred the spinach finely and distribute evenly between the quiches.
9. Top up with the remaining filling mix, if necessary but don’t over fill them.
10. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the filling is firm.