Spiced Cinnamon Scrolls
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the flour in a large bowl, add the yoghurt and mix with a spatula until it starts to come together.
- Tip out onto a lightly floured bench and knead until you have a smooth ball of dough. If your dough is still sticky add a little extra flour then knead to achieve the smooth dough.
Flour the bench again and roll the dough ball out into a 40 x 30cm rectangle.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the dough with the softened butter and sprinkle over the brown sugar mixture.
- Working from left to right, tightly roll the dough back over the filling to create a long roll.
- Use a sharp serrated knife to gently slice the roll into 10 even pieces.
- Place each piece in the hole of a greased or non-stick muffin tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove, allow the scrolls to cool and then devour with a nice big glass of Anchor Milk.
Note: Having the yoghurt at room temperature helps the dough come together more easily.