Jaffa & Cream Cheese Yoyos
- Preheat oven to 160C and line 2 large trays with baking paper
- Cream the butter and icing sugar until well combined.
- Sift the flours and cocoa and mix on low until just combined
- Roll into small golf ball-sized balls and place 5cm apart on the prepared tray. Press each one down lightly with a fork dipped in the extra cornflour.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes then let cool completely before adding the filling
- For the filling beat together the butter, icing sugar and orange zest until light and fluffy. Add the cream cheese and beat until just combined.
- Spread or pipe 1 tablespoon of orange cream cheese on the flat side of half of the cookies and sandwich another cookie on top of each. Serve with milk on Christmas Eve