1 1/4 cups of plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup veggies, grated (carrot, zucchini)
1 cup of grated pecorino (sheep's cheese)
50g ham, finely chopped
3/4 cup of a2 Milk™ Blue
50ml of oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC and grease muffin tins with a spray oil to give a light coating.
2. Place dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk lightly with a balloon whisk to aerate and ensure well combined. Add grated veggies, ham and cheese. Using your fingers, lightly toss and mix through to separate and evenly distribute ingredients.
3. In a different bowl, whisk together milk, egg and oil. Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir lightly until just combined – do not overwork or muffins will toughen.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins. Cook for 15 mins for mini muffins and 25 mins for the larger ones.
5. Allow to cool in tin for 5 mins before removing to a cooking rack. Eat immediately or keep them in the fridge for a few days, giving them a quick zap in the microwave to freshen them. Alternatively, freeze in freezer bags and enjoy whenever.
TIP: Try other combinations such as fresh herbs or chives; grated pumpkin; sweet potato; sweet corn; or semi dried tomato and feta.
Butternut Squash Cup Cakes
These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it. These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it.
Dreamy Lemon Gingernut Slice Recipe
A little bit tarty, a little bit gingernutty, and a whole lotta yummy. Guaranteed to make every guest say ‘ooooooh’. Enjoy fun and food with your family and friends.
Chunky Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
So quick and easy, the kids can make them. They freeze really well, so you can make a batch on Sunday night, freeze them, and pop them straight into the lunchboxes all week.
There's no need for store brought finger food with these super easy mini quiches. These bite-sized quiches are full of flavour, and you can add any vegetables you have lying around.