Unbaked Chocolate Slice
- Line a 24cm x 30cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the dark chocolate, butter and condensed milk over a low heat for 5 minutes or until the mixture has melted. Set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the biscuits into a plastic bag. Use the end of a rolling pin to carefully crush the biscuits. Place the broken biscuits in a large bowl and add the coconut, walnuts and cocoa.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the dry ingredients, and mix well until everything has combined.
- Press firmly into the prepared tin with the back of a wooden spoon, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- To make the chocolate topping, place the butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir regularly for 5-8 minutes or until the chocolate and butter have melted and combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the slice and refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely set.
- Cut the slice into squares and serve. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Butternut Squash Cup Cakes
These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it. These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it.
Dreamy Lemon Gingernut Slice Recipe
A little bit tarty, a little bit gingernutty, and a whole lotta yummy. Guaranteed to make every guest say ‘ooooooh’. Enjoy fun and food with your family and friends.
Easy Popcorn Recipes
Whether you like sweet or savoury these recipes will make your popcorn... well pop! Try these fancy takes on popcorn for your next movie night in.
Nacho Cheese Dip
This cheesy mexican dip is a crowd pleaser and the perfect entree to Taco Tuesday! If you're like a bit of heat add some fresh chilli to the garnish.
Strawberry and Cream Pops
These Strawberry and Cream pops are always a hit on a Summers Day! If our Anchor Protein+ Manuka Honey Yoghurt isn't for you, you can swap this out for Anchor Protein+ Natural or Anchor Protein+ Mixed Berry.
Cream Cheese Kimchi Dip
We love kimchi for it's bite and gut health properties. This dip doesn't lack flavour and its a really easy one to whip up in under 10 minutes
Looking for a drink that will make you feel a little tropical all year round? Look no further than our Mango Lassi - with fresh or canned mango and a touch of coconut you can't go wrong.
This twist on the Chocolate Bavarian is made more special in individual pots. Kids love to help with the layering too!
Vanilla Panna Cotta
This is a fabulous dessert that is deliciously creamy and complemented beautifully by the sweet crunchy, nutty praline. You can make everything ahead of time and pull it out of the fridge when you’re ready to serve.
These heavenly truffles are so fun and easy to make, the hardest part will be sharing them. Using less than five ingredients, this luxurious choccy treat is simply equal quantities of cream cheese and chocolate. Believe it.
Zesty Lime & Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This is a super-easy dessert you can make ahead of time, with no baking required – which means less time in the kitchen when your friends arrive. Everyone will love the delicious balance of sweet chocolate and zesty limes.
Honey Walnut Panna Cotta
A light and creamy italian classic dessert with delicious a2 Milk™
Feijoa Crumble Cake
This cake is for all you feijoa lovers out there. Feijoa and rhubarb are best mates, and here they're sandwiched together in a glorious cake with a crumbly topping. Don't forget to serve it with lashings of whipped Anchor Fresh Cream.
Coffee & Pretzel Crumb Banoffee Pie Recipe
We’ve added a delicious twist with a hit of coffee in the caramel and some salted pretzels for extra crunch factor. Possibly the best banoffee pie recipe you'll ever taste!
Chocolate Mousse Tart
You are going to fall in love with this tart and its Oreo cookie base filled with the velvetiest chocolate mousse imaginable. It’s pure indulgence from every angle.
Banana & Butterscotch Syrup Cake Recipe
A lighter twist on sticky toffee pudding. The bananas and yoghurt give this cake a lovely dense, moist texture. Serve warm with butterscotch syrup and vanilla ice cream, or as a lunchbox treat the next day.
Ambrosia Choco Cheesecake Recipe
Ambrosia quite literally means food from the heavens. And you’ll know why when you cut into this cheesecake to discover delicious morsels of dark chocolate and marshmallows in every mouthful. Best made the day ahead.
Eggplant & Roasted Pumpkin Lasagne
A great lasagne is a wonderfully hearty family meal and this vegetarian version is extra wholesome and totally delicious.
Who doesn't love a classic lasagne packed with Italian goodness and dairy!?