Vanilla Panna Cotta
This is a fabulous dessert that is deliciously creamy and complemented beautifully by the sweet crunchy, nutty praline. You can make everything ahead of time and pull it out of the fridge when you’re ready to serve.
1 litre Anchor Cream
50g caster sugar
2 vanilla pods, split and seeds scraped out (or 1 teaspoon vanilla paste – not essence)
3 tsp gelatine powder
100g caster sugar
2 tbsp cold water
1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Panna Cotta: Place the cream, sugar, vanilla seeds and scraped pods in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir until the sugar has dissolved completely, then remove from the heat.
- Remove the vanilla pods from the saucepan, add the gelatine powder and whisk until dissolved completely.
- Tip the mixture into a pouring jug and divide evenly between 6 ramekins. Place the ramekins in the fridge for at least 5-6 hours or overnight.
- Praline: Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan on a low-medium heat. Cook, swirling the saucepan, for 3-4 minutes or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Increase the heat to high and bring to the boil. Boil, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until the mixture turns golden. Watch it carefully – you don’t want it to get too dark in the saucepan as it will continue to colour after you remove it from the heat.
- Once golden, remove from the heat and pour onto the prepared tray. Scatter over the almonds and allow to cool completely.
- Remove the individual panna cotta from the fridge one hour before serving. Smash up the praline and use to garnish the top of each panna cotta.
Dreamy Lemon Gingernut Slice Recipe
A little bit tarty, a little bit gingernutty, and a whole lotta yummy. Guaranteed to make every guest say ‘ooooooh’. Enjoy fun and food with your family and friends.
Butternut Squash Cup Cakes
These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it. These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it.
Strawberry and Cream Pops
These Strawberry and Cream pops are always a hit on a Summers Day! If our Anchor Protein+ Manuka Honey Yoghurt isn't for you, you can swap this out for Anchor Protein+ Natural or Anchor Protein+ Mixed Berry.
This twist on the Chocolate Bavarian is made more special in individual pots. Kids love to help with the layering too!
Feijoa Crumble Cake
This cake is for all you feijoa lovers out there. Feijoa and rhubarb are best mates, and here they're sandwiched together in a glorious cake with a crumbly topping. Don't forget to serve it with lashings of whipped Anchor Fresh Cream.
Zesty Lime & Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
This is a super-easy dessert you can make ahead of time, with no baking required – which means less time in the kitchen when your friends arrive. Everyone will love the delicious balance of sweet chocolate and zesty limes.
Honey Walnut Panna Cotta
A light and creamy italian classic dessert with delicious a2 Milk™
These heavenly truffles are so fun and easy to make, the hardest part will be sharing them. Using less than five ingredients, this luxurious choccy treat is simply equal quantities of cream cheese and chocolate. Believe it.
Chocolate Mousse Tart
You are going to fall in love with this tart and its Oreo cookie base filled with the velvetiest chocolate mousse imaginable. It’s pure indulgence from every angle.
Coffee & Pretzel Crumb Banoffee Pie Recipe
We’ve added a delicious twist with a hit of coffee in the caramel and some salted pretzels for extra crunch factor. Possibly the best banoffee pie recipe you'll ever taste!
Banana & Butterscotch Syrup Cake Recipe
A lighter twist on sticky toffee pudding. The bananas and yoghurt give this cake a lovely dense, moist texture. Serve warm with butterscotch syrup and vanilla ice cream, or as a lunchbox treat the next day.
Ambrosia Choco Cheesecake Recipe
Ambrosia quite literally means food from the heavens. And you’ll know why when you cut into this cheesecake to discover delicious morsels of dark chocolate and marshmallows in every mouthful. Best made the day ahead.
Eggplant & Roasted Pumpkin Lasagne
A great lasagne is a wonderfully hearty family meal and this vegetarian version is extra wholesome and totally delicious.