Anchor Protein+ Muesli Slice
This muesli slice is protein-packed and chocka with all kinds of goodness. The perfect lunch box filler or afternoon snack, it’s easy to make and full of our delicious Anchor+ Plus Manuka Honey Yoghurt.
3 cups (300 grams) oats
¾ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup threaded coconut
½ cup sliced almonds
¼ cup cranberries
2 free-range eggs
1/3 cup runny honey
½ cup Pic’s Crunchy Peanut Butter
Melted dark chocolate for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 175°C bake. Butter and line a 32 x 23 cm baking dish with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until well combined.
- Tip the mixture into the lined baking dish, spread out and flatten evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned on the top. Remove and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, slice and then drizzle with the melted chocolate before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.