Anchor a2 Milk™ Competition
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor a2 Milk Social Media Competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through the @AnchorNZ New Zealand Facebook account (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences Friday 7th of December at 3.00pm and closes Tuesday 11th of December at 11.59pm (“Promotional Period”).
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be:
a. 14 years of age or over; and
b. Resident in New Zealand.
5. To enter the Promotion, you must comment on the post with a favourite smoothie recipe and who you would send the second Nutri Bullet to.
6. By entering the Promotion, you are confirming that you are over 18 years old or that you have the consent of your parent(s) or guardian(s) to enter the Promotion. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
7. You may enter as many times as you like.
8. If you submit a photo which shows other people you must have confirmed with those people that they also give their permission for the photo to be submitted and published by the Promoter. If you submit a photo which shows other people under the age of 18, you must have confirmed with the parent(s) or guardian(s) of those people that they give their permission for the photo to be submitted and published by the Promoter. By submitting a photo, you agree the Promoter shall have the right to store electronically any photos submitted by entrants to the Promotion and the right to use the photos free of charge for any business purpose in any media whatsoever.
9. The Photo must be your own work, and must not be copied. The Promoter may disqualify your entry if the Promotor considers (in its sole discretion) that your entry is not your own work, breaches the intellectual property rights of any person, is unsuitable, depicts dangerous acts or acts which may cause injury to, or death of, any person, may cause offence, or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions.
11. By entering the Promotion, you will have the chance to win a Nutri Bullet for you and a friend.
Draw and Winner Notification
15. The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of the Promoter, based on the entrants quality and its alignment with the Anchor brand. The winner will be notified via the channel the winning Photo was submitted (“notified”);
a. Facebook: notified via private Facebook messenger and a comment on the winning Photo. The winner is expected to make contact with the Promoter to arrange delivery of the prize.
b. Instagram: notified via direct message and a comment on the winning Photo. The winner is expected to make contact with the Promoter to arrange delivery of the prize.
16. The winner will be selected and notified by 12:00pm on the 12th of December 2018 (“Selection Time”). The Promoter's decision is final.
17. If the winner is unable to be contacted or has not responded within five days of the Selection Time, the winner shall forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected the next business day under the same terms as the original selection.
18. The prize will be awarded to the registered owner of the Facebook™ or Instagram™ account that the entry is submitted through.
19. In entering the Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that Fonterra is not liable for any personal injury, death or damage to any property caused by or during the creation of the Photo.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
21. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
22. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
25. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
26. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
27. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
28. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
29. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
30. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
31. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
32. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at Siobahn.firstname.lastname@example.org.