In-store Giveaway TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
In-store Giveaway TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Anchor & Countdown tote bag giveaway (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited, acting through Anchor NZ in partnership with Countdown Supermarkets(“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences on the 4th of February 2019 and ends on the 15th of February 2019 (“Promotional Period”), the Promotional Period may be altered at the discretion of the Promoter and if the Promoter runs out of Prizes. Transactions completed outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. To enter the promotion, you must buy any 2L Anchor bottle of milk at any participating Countdown store in the North Island of New Zealand during the Promotional Period (“Transaction”).
5. You may participate in the promotion as many times as you like.
6. The prize for buying an Anchor 2L bottle of milk is a free Tote bag (“Prize”). Prizes are limited to one (1) bag per Transaction.
7. Prizes will be awarded to participants at the time of the Transaction and only during the Promotional Period or until the Prizes runout.
9. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the Transaction.
Draw and Winner Notification
10. Each Prize will be awarded upon completion of the Transaction.
11. In the event that a participating Countdown store has run out of Prizes, it will be considered that the Promotion has ended for that particular Countdown store.
12. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
15. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
16. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
19. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
20. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
21. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
23. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
24. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
25. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact the Promoter at Siobahn.firstname.lastname@example.org.