No-bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Place the biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until fine crumbs. Pour in the butter and pulse until combined.
- Press the crumbs into the base and sides of a 24cm loose based flan tin.
- Refrigerate tbe base for 30 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese, sour cream, condensed milk and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the base and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before removing from the tin and serving with fresh fruit.