- 270 g chicken breasts
- 270 g prawns, minced
- 2 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp bok choy, chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 360 g Anchor Shredded Mozzarella
- 100 ml chicken stock + 100 ml water
- 1 packet dumpling skin
- In a bowl,mix together all ingredients except Anchor Shredded Mozzarella, chicken stock and dumpling skin.
- Divide the Anchor Shredded Mozzarella into 20g balls and 30g ball of meat mixture.
- Place a cheese ball in the middle of the meat mixture and place it on the dumpling skin.
- Fold it into half and press the top closed. Make a pleat in either side and fold a tiny pleat on either side of the dumpling.
- Press firmly to seal the dumpling closed. You may need to dab a little water under the pleat to make it stick closed.
- In a large skillet, heat up the oil and pan fry the dumplings on one side. When the bottom is brown and crispy, add in chicken stock and water.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until dumplings are cooked through and serve.