Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions and then drain.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a frying pan and gently cook the onion, celery and carrot for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Add the beef and garlic to the pan, increase the heat and cook until the meat is well coloured.
- Pour in the pasta sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the Anchor cream, and serve the sauce on top of the pasta, with plenty of grated cheese for sprinkling on top.