Peach and Apricot Rice Pudding Smoothie
This smoothie is the perfect idea if you’re looking for a twist on the traditional rice pudding. Just remember to make enough for everyone.
- ⅓ cup Anchor Full Cream UHT Milk
- ⅔ cup yoghurt
- 1 large peach or ½ can "no added sugar" sliced peaches, drained
- ½ cup white rice
- Optional - edible flower
- Cook white rice and store in fridge.
- Place Anchor Full Cream UHT Milk, fresh or canned peach slices, yoghurt and cooked rice into a blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with a peach slice and edible flower.