Butter Chicken Baked Rice
- 50g Anchor Butter
- 70g shredded cheddar cheese
- 400g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ½ onions, chopped
- 10g garlic, chopped
- 150g tomato sauce
- 100ml chicken broth
- 50g yogurt
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Rub chili, cumin, coriander and ginger into the chicken
- Melt Anchor Butter in a pot and add onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes
- Add tomato sauce and chicken broth. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in yogurt and Shredded Cheddar. Add salt to taste
- Mix half of the chicken mixture with rice and transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with the rest of the chicken mixture and Anchor Shredded Cheddar. Bake at 180°C for 8 minutes.