250g Anchor Butter, softened
½ cup icing sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ¾ cups plain flour
⅓ cup cornflour
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the vanilla and then the combined flour and cornflour. The dough should be soft but not sticky. Add a little more flour if needed.
- Fill a piping bag with dough and pipe rings of dough onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly coloured and firm.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container once cold.