Anchor dairy is part of Fonterra, a co-operative owned by 10,500 farming families. In New Zealand, farming is a way of life. And we want to share that goodness with the world.
Our cows graze on lush green grassy pastures, a natural food for cows, and because of our unique environment, New Zealand is one of the few places in the world where cows can graze on grass all year round.
Fonterra’s milk is enjoyed by over a billion people in 80 countries. And because our milk is passed from our families to yours, we make sure it meets and exceeds uncompromising food and safety standards.
All of us at Fonterra have a shared goal: to be the world’s most trusted source of dairy nutrition in the world.
Look out for our Trusted Goodness™ quality seal on pack. It’s our promise, to New Zealand and the world, that when you buy one of our products, you’ll be enjoying the world’s finest dairy.
Care at every step – that’s our promise to you. Trusted Goodness™
From our farms to your home, we take great care to protect the nourishing goodness of milk
- Our New Zealand farmer families are committed to the strictest standards of quality control through regular on-farm testing and independent farm and environmental assessments. Our tanker drivers collect milk samples from every farm they visit to test its quality.
- We have world class practices throughout the supply chain. Our New Zealand processing sites are all internationally accredited with advanced quality and safety systems including stringent process control and final product testing
- We undertake more than 6 million quality tests every year, continuing to find innovative ways to improve our world-class systems.
- Once our dairy is processed, we ensure our packing also follows the highest standards of safety.
- Before our food is exported, we carry out a range of quality assessments specific to the destination country’s regulatory authorities and customer requirements.
- We are committed to tracing the goodness in every drop of milk we process – at every step. This means being able to trace all the ingredients and sources of milk in every batch of product at every stage throughout our supply chain, so that if we need to, we can quickly identify any issues and take action.
- Our traceability framework is based on global standards and this commitment.