During the course of dealing with you, we may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details. We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services that you wish to obtain.
Use and Disclosure
- To provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
- To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services – you have requested. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
- To different entities within Fonterra, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
- For direct marketing of products or services;
- As set out expressly in these Terms; or
- Where otherwise legally permitted.