We don’t have a website for your country yet. Would you like to continue on Anchor Arabia?
1 cup Anchor cream cheese
1 ¼ cup mashed bananas (about 3 small bananas)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon lemon juice (about 1 small lemon, juiced)
1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
1 cup oat flour (or blended oats into flour consistency)
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mashed bananas, coconut oil (or butter), lemon juice and honey (or maple syrup).
2. .Beat in the eggs.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
4. Form a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. With a big spoon, stir just until the dry ingredients are thoroughly moistened.
5. Heat a heavy cast iron skillet/non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Lightly oil the surface with butter or cooking spray.
6. Once the surface of the pan is hot enough that a drop of water sizzles on it, pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan. Let the pancake cook for about 3 minutes, until bubbles begin to form around the edges of the cake.
7. Once the underside of the pancake is lightly golden, flip it with a spatula and cook for another 90 seconds or so, until golden brown on both sides. You may need to adjust the heat up or down.
For the cream cheese:
1 cup Anchor cream cheese, zest of 1 lemon , juice of ½ lemon, 2 table spoons icing sugar mixed together.
For strawberry compote:
2 cups of strawberries
Zest of half an orange (about 1 teaspoon)
Juice of half an orange (about 3 - 4 tablespoon)
2 tablespoon granulated sugar
1. Wash, hull and quarter the strawberries.
2. Add all ingredients to a medium sauce pan.
3. Cook over medium heat for 5 - 10 minutes stirring frequently until some of the berries disintegrate and some remain whole but soft, and the sauce thickens slightly.
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool, the sauce will thicken more as it cools down.
Sorry no results can be found | View all our products
Sorry no results can be found | Explore all our recipes
Sorry no results can be found | See all our nutrition stories