We don’t have a website for your country yet. Would you like to continue on Anchor Arabia?
3 tablespoons Anchor cream cheese
1 teaspoon lime juice
1/4 cup onion (chopped)
1 teaspoon olive oil
½ cup of canned corn
1/4 cup coriander (chopped)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil 1 can of tuna (well drained)
4 corn tortillas (hard or soft)
1.Whisk together the Anchor cream cheese and lime juice.
2. In a separate bowl, stir together the onions and coriander. Set this garnish and the cheese sauce aside for the moment.
3. Heat olive oil in a small pan and sauté the tuna, stirring often, until tuna is heated through and very slightly browned. Take the pan off the heat.
4. If using soft tortillas, heat a griddle over high heat and place them on it. Heat the tortillas, turning once or twice in the process, until they are very hot. For hard taco shells, place them on a baking sheet and heat until crispy.
5. Place 1/4 of the tuna mixture onto each tortilla, then top each with some of the onion-coriander mix, and a drizzle of cheese sauce.
6. Garnish with extra coriander.