Chicken Tortilla Bake
2 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
1 can Mexican-style kidney beans
1 can corn kernels, drained
1 can tinned tomatoes
3 large tortillas
2 cups Anchor Cheddar (grated)
Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the shredded chicken, kidney beans, corn and tomatoes.
- In a round baking dish, place one tortilla and top with one half of the chicken mixture, you may need to trim the tortilla to fit. Top with half a cup of cheese and place another tortilla on top. Repeat using the last on the chicken mixture and another half cup of cheese.
- Top the dish with the last tortilla and the remainder of the cheese. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the cheese has turned golden.
- Serve topped with fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve with Anchor Sour Cream