Cheesy Potato Bake
25g Anchor Butter
300ml Anchor Culinary Cream
¾ cup Anchor Full Cream UHT Milk
2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
Salt and pepper
1kg potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 cup (100g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a lasagne style baking dish with butter.
- Combine the cream, milk and garlic in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Layer the potatoes evenly in the dish and pour over the cream mixture.
- Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. (Cover if the top browns too quickly.)
Serve with seasonal greens