Nacho Cheese Dip
2 tablespoons Anchor Butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 ½ cups Milk
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
150g Anchor Cheese (grated)
1 large tomato, diced (discard seeds)
2 spring onions, finely sliced
Corn chips and vegetable sticks to serve
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Once the butter is melted add the flour. Stir with a whisk or wooden spoon until it bubbles.
- Gradually pour in the milk and continue to whisk ensuring there are no lumps.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes. Add the paprika and salt.
- Add the cheese and gently combine until the cheese is incorporated.
- Pour into a warm bowl and top with tomato and spring onion.
- Serve with corn chips and vegetable sticks.