COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (NEW ZEALAND)
1. These terms and conditions relate to the Peter Gordon x NZME INCA promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands New Zealand Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12pm NZT Monday 1st August and closes at 12pm NZT Thursday 1st September (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be over the age of 18 and residents of New Zealand.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. You may only enter once.
7. One prize winner will be drawn.
8. The winner will receive one year’s supply of Anchor Product to the value of $2,100 in the form of:
a. $100 (RRP) [SM1] worth of Anchor product which may include any/all of the following, in Fonterra’s sole discretion: Anchor Blue Milk, Anchor Butter 500g Anchor Spreadable Butter 500g, Anchor Original Cream Cheese 250g, Anchor Spreadable Cream Cheese 250g, Anchor Sour Cream 250g, Anchor Lite Source Cream 250g, Anchor Custard 1kg, Anchor Protein+ Greek Yoghurt 950g, Anchor Protein+ Mixed Berry Yoghurt 950g, Anchor Probiotic+ Greek Yoghurt 450g and/or Anchor Probiotic+ Vanilla & Manuka Honey 450g.
b. $2,000 worth of Fonterra vouchers to redeem in all major supermarkets (Countdown, New World and Pak ’N Save)
How to enter
9. To enter, you must in response to a post relating to the promotion (“Be in to WIN a year’s supply of Anchor by sharing a taste of your home”) on @AnchorNewZealand [Instagram[SM2] ] (the “Relevant Post”):
a. ‘Like’ the announcement social post [Instagram];
b. Follow @AnchorNewZealand [Instagram];
c. Cook your favourite dish using a delicious Anchor product(s); and
d. Post it on your Instagram page with #AnchorHome [Instagram].
10. At least one of the following products must be purchased and used in ‘favourite dish’ entry submission for the purposes of step 9.c; Anchor Blue™ Milk, Anchor Butter, Anchor Cream.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
13. Upon completing conditions of entry set out above the individual will be automatically in the draw.
Draw and Winner Notification
14. Representatives of the Promotor will shortlist 6 entries at their discretion and repost those shortlisted entries on the @AnchorNewZealand Instagram page for the purposes of conducting a public vote. The winner will be selected based on public vote via Instagram and the winner will be announced on @AnchorNewZealand [Instagram] and by direct message to their Instagram account. If the winner has not responded within 24 hours, they forfeit their right to the Prize and the Representatives of the Promoter will select another winner from the shortlisted entrants at 12pm NZT Friday 2nd September.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
23. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
28. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information you may not be able to enter into the Promotion. All personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement (www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information.