1. These terms and conditions relate to the “Anchor Care Moments” competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promotor”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12am on Wednesday November 8 and closes at 11:59pm on 15 December 2023 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be:
a. residents of New Zealand;
b. aged 18 years or older;
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and any other companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
6. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
7. You may enter each Post (as that term is defined in these terms and conditions) as many times as you like by commenting on each Post. Participants are permitted enter all of the Posts.
8. 58 prize winners will be drawn across the Posts. You acknowledge that the availability of specific prizes shall differ across the Posts, as described below at clause
9. Each winner(s) of a Post will receive the prize specified in the relevant Post. Each Post, and its related prize, is detailed below:
a. ‘Get Your Calcium’ post prize: 3 prize packs to be won valued at RSP$165 each. Each prize pack includes a smoothie cup, 2 x bowls, 1 x milk jug, and a $25 prezzy Card.
b. ‘Try Something Different in your Smoothie’ post prize; 2 prize packs to be won valued at RSP$230 each. Each prize pack includes a smoothie cup, a Nutri-bullet blender, and a $50 prezzy card.
c. ‘Do Some Baking and Share Some with a Loved One’ post prize: 1 prize pack to be won, valued at RSP$238. Prize pack includes an Anchor apron, a $50 prezzy card, 3 cookie cutters, measuring cups and scales.
d. ‘Invite a Friend Round for a Cup of Tea and a Chat’ post prize: 1 prize pack to be won, valued at RSP$151. Prize pack includes a T2 tea set including loose leaf tea, 2 x mugs and saucers, 1 x tea pot and 1 x spoon.
e. ‘Get outdoors like our cows’ post prize: 1 prize pack to be won, valued at RSP$339. Prize pack includes a 1 x picnic basket, 1 x picnic blanket, 1 x speaker and 1 x $50 PreZzy card.
f. ‘Christmas Care’ post prize: 30 prizes to be won valued at RSP$20 each. Each prize includes 1 printed copy of Anchor’s ‘A Taste of the holidays’ cookbook.
How to enter
10. The Promotion will operate as a series of individual posts posted by the Promotor on the Anchor™ Instagram™ and Facebook™ page, as further described in section 9 of these terms and conditions (together the “Posts” and each a “Post”), with each Post linked to a specific prize that may be won in relation to that Post only. Each Post shall be live for 96 hours and participants shall be ineligible to enter once the 96 hours has expired. To enter the draw to win the prize specified in the relevant Post, you must comment on that Post. Participants are permitted enter all of the Posts.
11. You acknowledge that Instagram™ and Facebook™ “story” posts related to the Promotion and each Post (“Story”), are promotional only. A response to a Story will not be considered an entry to this Promotion.
13. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
Draw and Winner Notification
14. The prizes for each relevant Post will be drawn at random within 48 hours after each Post closes and the winners will be notified by a reply from the Promotor on the entry comment. If the winner has not responded within seven (7) days another draw will take place.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry to the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. If the winner is not able to be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw, that winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter may choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted to accept the prize.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to Fonterra, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
23. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
28. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information you may not be able to enter into the Promotion. All personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. Please refer to Fonterra’s Privacy Statement (www.fonterra.com/nz/en/privacy-statement) for more information on the collection, use disclosure and storage of your personal information by the Promoter, and how you can access or request correction of your personal information,