Bookending these delicious antipasto skewers are cubes of our Anchor Tasty Cheese. The beauty of these is that you can fill them with all your favourite antipasto treats – just as long as you don’t forget the Anchor Tasty Cheese.
1kg block Anchor Tasty Cheese
250g cherry tomatoes (red and yellow)
340g jar artichoke hearts
350g jar stuffed green olives
100g salami, sliced
400g jar stuffed baby pimiento peppers
- Cut 200 grams of the cheese into 2cm cubes.
- Slide a cube of Anchor Tasty cheese nearly all the way to the end of the first skewer, leaving a little space for picking them up.
- Then slide on a pimiento pepper, an olive, a folded slice of salami, a cherry tomato, a piece of artichoke heart, another cube of Anchor Tasty, a slice of salami, an olive, a tomato and a pimiento pepper then finish with one final cube of Anchor Tasty.
- Repeat this process until you’ve made 12 skewers and feel free to switch it up so each mouthful is different.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.