Tandoori Lamb Pizza
¼ cup tandoori paste
300 grams lamb backstrap
30g Anchor Butter
2 medium red onions, thickly sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 large pizza base
¼ cup mango chutney
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Combine the tandoori paste and yoghurt and smooth over the lamb and set aside
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and cook the onions and garlic until caramalised.
- Spread the mango chutney over the pizza base and top with the caramalised onions. Bake in the over for 15 minutes or until the base is crispy
- Meanwhile, cook the lamb as desired over an oiled grill or frying pan. Rest for five minutes then slice thinly.
- Top the pizza with sliced lamb, corriander leaves and sour cream or yoghurt as desired.