Protein+ Spicy Roast Vegetable Pizza
Who knew you could pack a protein punch into a pizza base? Crafted with our Anchor Protein+ Yoghurt and a few other goodies - this pizza is one to love and to be enjoyed on a Friday night outside or tucked up inside with a movie.
- 1 1/2 CupsFlour
- 1/2 CupRolled Oats
- 1/2t Baking Powder
- 1/4t Salt
- 2 Scoops your choice of protein powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 CupOil
- 1/2 Cup Anchor Protein+ Milk
- 3T Tomato Pizza Sauce
- 3-4 Cups Roasted Vegetable Chunks e.g. Pumpkin, Cauliflower, Red Onion, Red Capsicum
- 1-2t Dried Chilli Flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Anchor Protein+ Plain Yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, salt and smoothie powder in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Lightly whisk the egg, oil and milk and pour into the dry ingredients. Mix well. The dough should be soft but not too sticky. Pat a 1cm thick disc of dough onto a slightly-greased pizza or baking tray. Bake for 10 mins or until slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and spread with pizza sauce, top with vegetables and drizzle a little olive oil. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for a further 10 minutes. Service with dollops of yoghurt on each slice.
- Makes 3 serves.