2 large onions – peeled and ﬁnely chopped
2 garlic cloves – peeled and crushed
1 pint (570ml) whole a2 Milk™ Blue
Salt and pepper to taste1 tbsp olive oil
6-8 large jacket potatoes –washed and thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180⁰C, and grease a roasting dish.
2. In a frying pan, add the olive oil and onion, and gently fry for around 2-3 minutes until softened.
3. Add the garlic and continue to fry for 1 minute before removing from the heat.
4. Place a layer of potato slices in the roasting dish, sprinkle with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper, and then repeat.
5. Continue until you have at least 4 layers.
6. Pour the a2 Milk™ over the top until the top layer is just covered.
7. Roast in the oven for around 1hr 30 minutes, until the potato is soft