2 large onions – peeled and ﬁnely chopped
2 garlic cloves – peeled and crushed
1 pint (570ml) whole a2 Milk™ Blue
Salt and pepper to taste1 tbsp olive oil
6-8 large jacket potatoes –washed and thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180⁰C, and grease a roasting dish.
2. In a frying pan, add the olive oil and onion, and gently fry for around 2-3 minutes until softened.
3. Add the garlic and continue to fry for 1 minute before removing from the heat.
4. Place a layer of potato slices in the roasting dish, sprinkle with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper, and then repeat.
5. Continue until you have at least 4 layers.
6. Pour the a2 Milk™ over the top until the top layer is just covered.
7. Roast in the oven for around 1hr 30 minutes, until the potato is soft
There's no need for store brought finger food with these super easy mini quiches. These bite-sized quiches are full of flavour, and you can add any vegetables you have lying around.