Christmas Tree Cupcakes
125g Anchor Butter
½ cup caster sugar
1 cup plain flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
9 small ice cream cones (or trim larger cones)
200g Anchor Butter
3 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoons Anchor Milk
Few drops of green food colouring
Cachous to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a tray of 10 muffin cups with cupcake cases.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add the eggs one a time, mixing well after each.
- Gently fold in the combined flour and baking paper and then the vanilla and milk, take care not to over mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy and then mix in the milk.
- Set aside some plain colour icing for the snow on the surface of cupcake.
- Add a few drops of green food colouring to the remaining butter icing and stir until colour is well mixed.
- Place the green butter icing into a piping bag with a small star tip / nozzle.
- If necessary, use a serrated knife to trim top of each cupcake to create a flat surface.
- Spread the surface of each cupcake with plain butter icing and position an ice-cream cone (upside down) on top.
- With the piping bag in one hand, pipe around the cone from bottom to top.
- Decorate with silver or cold cachous.
Dreamy Lemon Gingernut Slice Recipe
A little bit tarty, a little bit gingernutty, and a whole lotta yummy. Guaranteed to make every guest say ‘ooooooh’. Enjoy fun and food with your family and friends.
Chunky Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
So quick and easy, the kids can make them. They freeze really well, so you can make a batch on Sunday night, freeze them, and pop them straight into the lunchboxes all week.
Butternut Squash Cup Cakes
These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it. These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it.
Tahini & Smoked Paprika Dip with Pomegranate
This Tahini and Smoked Paprika Dip is packed full of flavour, with a dash of freshness from the pomegranate.
Pistachio, Charred Pepper & Thyme Cream Cheese Ball
This pistachio, charred pepper and thyme cream cheese ball makes entertaining easy.
These flavoured butters are an easy way to make people think you're a whiz in the kitchen! Tasty and delicous and perfect to serve with pasta, toast or vegetables - the options are endless!
Spicy Tumeric Dip
This tasty dip brings together the super spice Turmeric and our Anchor Sour cream. Top with macademias and dukkash and serve with some crackers or carrots for a healthier option.
Protein+ Banana Bread
Fancy a delicious snack for when you're on the run or perhaps a sweet treat that is packed with nutritious ingredients? Our Protein+ Banana Bread is filling and deliciously moist thanks to the Anchor Protein+ Manuka Honey Yoghurt and mashed banana.
This twist on the Chocolate Bavarian is made more special in individual pots. Kids love to help with the layering too!
Feijoa Crumble Cake
This cake is for all you feijoa lovers out there. Feijoa and rhubarb are best mates, and here they're sandwiched together in a glorious cake with a crumbly topping. Don't forget to serve it with lashings of whipped Anchor Fresh Cream.
Coffee & Pretzel Crumb Banoffee Pie Recipe
We’ve added a delicious twist with a hit of coffee in the caramel and some salted pretzels for extra crunch factor. Possibly the best banoffee pie recipe you'll ever taste!
Anchor Chocoholic Choccie Cake
This is a fabulous cake from our old butter packaging — Delicious, decadent and moist, the perfect chocolate cake for celebrating birthdays or special events.
Banana & Butterscotch Syrup Cake Recipe
A lighter twist on sticky toffee pudding. The bananas and yoghurt give this cake a lovely dense, moist texture. Serve warm with butterscotch syrup and vanilla ice cream, or as a lunchbox treat the next day.
Protein+ Spicy Roast Vegetable Pizza
Who knew you could pack a protein punch into a pizza base? Crafted with our Anchor Protein+ Yoghurt and a few other goodies - this pizza is one to love and to be enjoyed on a Friday night outside or tucked up inside with a movie.
Roasted Chicken with Stuffing
The ultimate Sunday roast - a succulent roast chicken! Enjoy the simplicity of this recipe.
Harissa Chicken with Kale & Bulgur Wheat Salad
This spicy chicken dish is an absolute cracker. The chicken is covered in a harissa yoghurt marinade, which keeps it lovely and moist during cooking and adds a real flavour kick. Served alongside a delicious bulgur wheat salad, it’s a taste sensation.
Cheesy Potato Bake
An easy dinner for any night of the week! Layers of creamy goodness atop of potatoes topped with cheese - yum!
Stuffed Cheesy Eggplant
A delicious vegetarian dinner option that won't disappoint or enjoy it as a side.