Hot Milk cupcakes
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 slightly heaped cup plain flour
1¼ teaspoons baking powder
¾ cup a2 Milk™ by Anchor™
75g butter, cubed
110g soft butter
3 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoons a2 Milk™ by Anchor™
¼ cup strawberry sundae syrup
pink food colouring
100s and 1000s to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a 12-hole muffin or cupcake pan with patty cases.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on high speed for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, then gradually add to batter, beating at low speed until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter until just melted. Gradually add to batter, beating until just combined. Divide the mixture into the prepared panand bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- STRAWBERRY FROSTING. Beat butter until pale, then add the icing sugar in 2 or 3 increments, beating well after each addition. Beat until light and fluffy, adding a dash of milk if needed. Mix in the strawberry sundae syrup and a drop of food colouring. Transfer icing to a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle, then pipe rosettes onto the tops of each cupcake. Sprinkle with 100s and 1000s if desired.
Dreamy Lemon Gingernut Slice Recipe
A little bit tarty, a little bit gingernutty, and a whole lotta yummy. Guaranteed to make every guest say ‘ooooooh’. Enjoy fun and food with your family and friends.
Chunky Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
So quick and easy, the kids can make them. They freeze really well, so you can make a batch on Sunday night, freeze them, and pop them straight into the lunchboxes all week.
Butternut Squash Cup Cakes
These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it. These muffins use butternut squash for a bold colour and light texture, and with an icing that’s lightened with cream cheese and spiked with maple syrup, you’ll be sneaking in a second before you know it.
There's no need for store brought finger food with these super easy mini quiches. These bite-sized quiches are full of flavour, and you can add any vegetables you have lying around.