Dark Plum Swirl & Yoghurt Cheesecake Slice
1 250g packet plain biscuits
80g Anchor Butter, melted
2 tsp gelatin powder
500g Anchor Cream Cheese
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 and ½ cups Anchor Protein Plus Plain Yoghurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ½ cups tinned plums, drained, pitted and roughly chopped
To serve: Optional, freeze dried berries and edible flowers
- Blend biscuits until crushed. Add the melted butter and stir until combined. Press into a medium-sized slice tin, lined with baking paper. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin evenly over 3 tbsp water. Let it stand for one minute. Microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds until hot and whisk until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and caster sugar until fluffy. Add the yoghurt and vanilla and beat until combined. Add gelatin mixture and beat until combined.
- Pour filling onto the crust, then dollop plums on top, swirl through the the end of a fork.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least six hours. Serve with freeze dried berries and edible flowers if you have them.