Peach, Strawberry, Mint & Cointreau Trifle
600ml Anchor thickened cream
1kg carton Anchor vanilla custard
18 lady fingers
125 ml Cointreau
2 x 410g cans sliced peaches in syrup
2 punnets strawberries, hulled and sliced in half
2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Combine the cream and custard
- Drain peaches and mix syrup with cointreau
- Place half of the lady fingers into the base of a large serving bowl. Drizzle over ½ the cointreau/peach.
- Cover with one third of the drained peaches, strawberries and mint and half of the cream and custard.
- Repeat the layers, finishing with the cream and custard. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours then top with the remaining peaches, mint and strawberries