Feijoa & White Chocolate Cheesecake
Feijoa and white chocolate combine in this gorgeous cheesecake to give you a dessert that will delight the whole family. Plus, there is no baking involved - just whip it up in the morning, pop it in the fridge to chill and you're good to go.
250 grams digestive biscuits
85 grams Anchor Butter, melted
155 grams white chocolate
1 cup Anchor Fresh Cream
500 grams Anchor Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
1 cup icing sugar
150 grams feijoa pulp, puréed
24-25cm loose-bottom cake tin, greased and base lined with non-stick baking paper
food processor with blade attachment
- Place the biscuits in the food processor and pulse to fine crumbs. Pour the melted Anchor Butter in through the feed tube and pulse again until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared cake tin, pressing evenly over the base and all the way up the sides.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Place the white chocolate and 1/2 cup of the Anchor Fresh Cream in a saucepan on a very low heat. Stir until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool.
- Place the Anchor Cream Cheese, icing sugar and remaining Anchor Fresh Cream in a large bowl and beat with a hand-held electric mixer until well combined. Reserve 5 teaspoons of the feijoa pulp and put to one side.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and remaining feijoa pulp to the cream cheese, whisk to combine, and then pour into the pre-chilled biscuit base.
- Smooth out the top, then dollop the reserved feijoa pulp evenly around the top of the filling and swirl to ripple it through.
- Place in the fridge for 4-5 hours to set, or overnight.
- Remove from the cake tin before serving.