Anchor Feijoa & Apple Overnight Oats
This is such a simple and delicious breakfast. It takes just a little prep the night before, with the oats soaking overnight in our Anchor Milk until softened. Then in the morning just top them with our Anchor Protein + Yoghurt, sprinkle over some toasted nuts and you have the perfect start to your day.
- 200g (1 cup) wholegrain oats
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 1½ cups Anchor Milk
- 1 apple, grated
- 4 feijoas, mashed pulp
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Anchor Protein+ Yoghurt (we used Mixed Berry)
- ½ cup coconut flakes, toasted the night before
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted the night before
Overnight Oats: Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. (This will allow the oats to soak up all the liquid and become plump and juicy.)
To Serve: Divide the oat mixture between four bowls. Add a good dollop of our Anchor Protein + Yoghurt and finish with a sprinkling of toasted coconut and almonds.