Cheesy Baby Pea and Basil Fritters with Carraway Yoghurt with Carraway Yoghurt
3 cups baby peas, defrosted
Large bunch fresh basil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
¾ cup flour
Zest of a lemon
1 cup Anchor Tasty Cheese, grated
1 tsp caraway seeds, toasted
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- In a food processor, blend half the peas and basil into a puree and tip into a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and ½ tsp salt and pulse to combine. Heat a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat.
- Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden
- For the carraway yoghurt, mix all ingredients together with a good pinch of salt
- Serve warm fritters with carraway yoghurt