We don’t have a website for your country yet. Would you like to continue on Anchor New Zealand?
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crispy. Set aside on paper towels. Then chop finely.
3. Whip egg whites, milk, onions, spinach, salt, pepper and garlic in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
4. Pour mixture into mini muffin tins and place in oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until ALMOST done (middles should still be jiggling).
5. Sprinkle with finely chopped bacon. Place back in one for 4-6 minutes until completely cooked.
6. Remove from oven and serve.