Fluffy Greek Yoghurt Pancakes
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the milk, yoghurt, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and fold together until fully combined.
- Heat your non-stick frying pan on a low-medium heat and grease with a little Anchor butter.
- Working in batches, spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan for each pancake and cook until bubbles from on the edges (about 2-3 minutes).
- Flip and cook for a further 60-90 seconds, then remove from the pan and keep warm in the oven. Repeate this process until all the mixture is used up.
- Serve the pancakes in a stack, topped with fresh fruit and a healthy drollop of Anchor Protein+ Yoghurt - either mixed berry, vanilla or natural.