Two Ingredient Dough Pizza Scrolls
・ 3 cups self-raising flour
・ 1½ cups Anchor Protein+ Plain Yoghurt (at room temperature)
・ ¾ cup pizza sauce
・ 1 cup Mainland grated Mozzarella
・ ½ cup Mainland grated Edam
・ 100g sliced pepperoni
・ ¼ cup fresh basil leaves (plus extra for garnish if desired)
・ Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius fan bake. Place the flour in a large bowl, add the yoghurt and mix with a spatula until it starts to come together.
2. Tip out onto a lightly floured bench and knead until you have a smooth ball of dough. If your dough is still sticky add a little extra flour then knead to achieve the smooth dough.
3. Roll the dough out to a 1-2cm thickness in a rectangular shape. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a 2cm deep clean edge at the top of the rectangle.
4. Sprinkle the cheeses over the pizza sauce, then lay the sliced pepperoni evenly over top. Finish by tearing the basil leaves and sprinkling them over.
5. Brush the exposed dough edge with water, then using your hands, carefully roll the rectangle into a long log and cut into 8 pieces. Arrange the cut scrolls cut side up on a lined tray, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
6. Place into the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle over more sliced basil to serve and enjoy warm. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place for up to 3 days.