Nacho Cheese Dip
This cheesy mexican dip is a crowd pleaser and the perfect entree to Taco Tuesday! If you're like a bit of heat add some fresh chilli to the garnish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Once the butter is melted add the flour. Stir with a whisk or wooden spoon until it bubbles.
- Gradually pour in the milk and continue to whisk ensuring there are no lumps.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes. Add the paprika and salt.
- Add the cheese and gently combine until the cheese is incorporated.
- Pour into a warm bowl and top with tomato and spring onion.
- Serve with corn chips and vegetable sticks.